Coda Devices Products
CDI 1MH Safe Heroin & Fentanyl Detection Solution
CDI 1MH is the only portable solution for heroin and fentanyl detection through a package. It is safe and affordable.
With the breakthrough solution from Coda Devices you can:
- Detect heroin inside clear baggies, no need to open them.
- Keep the life of your officers safe by avoiding potential contact with fentanyl.
- Keep the integrity of evidence and value to the court.
- Detect more than 200 narcotics, cutting agents and precursors.
CDI 1BT Bench-top Raman Spectrometer
CDI 1BT is specially built for use in laboratories. It measures the spectra of solid, liquid, gel and powder samples.
Select CDI 1BT to identify unknown substances or run an express analysis, conduct quality control or quantitative analysis of raw materials as well as final products. Optionally, CDI 1BT can be equipped with a PC, additional spectral databases and analytical software, vials and sample holders (e.g.: test tubes, tablets, etc.).
CDI 2 Handheld Raman Analyzer
CDI 2 handheld analyzer is ergonomic and easy to use. You are only one push away from identifying a sample. Results are ready in less than 15 seconds. CDI 2 weighs less than 6.5lbs/3kg and takes advantage of USB and Bluetooth connectivity.
CDI 2 is the right choice for quality control tasks, identification of unknown samples, use in outdoors, warehouses, production areas, and transport terminals. CDI 2 portability allows analysis of standard size samples eliminating the need for breaking initial packaging in order to take smaller samples. CDI 2 is also good for express screening with high-throughput of samples thanks to less-than-15-seconds standard measuring time.
CDI 1M Mobile Field Lab
CDI 1M combines the quality of a benchtop Raman spectrometer with ruggedness, portability, and autonomy needed for field work.
CDI 1M is specially built with the law-enforcement use in mind. It can quickly identify unknown substances like narcotics, prescription drugs, explosives, poisonous, etc. CDI 1M is equipped with a battery for 10-hours autonomous use and enclosed in a protective case capable of surviving even the harshest environments.
- weight and dimensions:11kg / 24.25lb, 45 x 29 x 10.5cm / 18 x 11.4 x 4.2in
- battery time: 10 h
- charging from home or car socket
- operating temperature range: -10℃ – +40℃ | 14℉ to 104℉
- typical measurement time: less than 15 s
- Law enforcement and drug control services
- Quality control in industrial production
- R&D and education
- Identification of up to 4 components in mixtures
- Identification in about 15 seconds
- High precision
- Pharmaceuticals, polymers, plastics
- Forensics, drugs, explosives, poisonous substances
- And many others